Not everyone has the ability to be a part of such a great gathering of Real Estate Investing Minds... That said, I am bringing it to you.
Today's podcast is a LIVE recording of the panel I moderated at the IMN conference on Dec. 6th, 2016, in Scottsdale, Arizona with Panelists as follows:
- Joe Mueller, Moderator, Head of Investment Acquisition (TANIS GROUP LLC)
- Cortland Plichta, CEO (HOMES DIRECT, INC.)
- Puneet Singh, Managing Partner (LAW OFFICES OF KIMBALL, TIREY & ST. JOHN LLP)
- Jack Bosch, Director (ORBIT INVESTMENTS, LLC)
- Paul Turovsky, Chief Operating Officer (TRAC GLOBAL, LLC)
- Size, definitions & ROIs of markets
- Responsibilities of property upkeep
- Foreclosure/eviction process when dealing w/ Seller Finance
- Reactions to the less than positive press
- Considerations for notes that are made up of alternative collateral
- Documentation… What needs to be present? What can be unlawful?
- Control and who owns the property?
- What type of customer/collateral are your target markets for these deals?